Branch Manager – Edmonton Operations
Industrial, Oil & Gas, Commercial Valve & Oil Field Supply Distribution Company
This 65 plus year, privately held company is currently looking for a Branch Manager to join their dynamic, team based environment in Edmonton, Alberta. Our company delivers best in class sales, distribution and manufacturing services to the oil/gas, refining, power, industrial and commercial PVF markets. As a senior member of the team, this person will also carry the responsibility of leadership, by creating an environment rich culture where best actions, creates the best results. This includes but is not limited to process development, creating & monitoring procedures, training and creating an overall customer/market based work place.
- Responsible for all internal operations, administration, quotations, and warehousing.
- Identify, strengthen and build the necessary inside team for meeting corporate objectives and long term regional success.
- Develop & maintain a customer first environment.
- Coordination of all quotations, pricing and customer follow up and feedback.
- Budgeting & managing of all day to day/internal customer support staff.
- Manage/Maintain corporate requirements such as but not limited to: | Inventory control | Branch purchasing requirements | AR/AP | Quality Assurance | IT | Staff duties & responsibilities | Employee evaluations | NCR’s/RMA’s | Safety, housekeeping, & general maintenance
- Support Senior Management in product development and customer sales support.
- Monthly reporting to include requirements & needs for the internal operations continuous improvement and long term success.
- Employee leadership, development and training.
- 100% customer service and satisfaction.
- Post secondary education from an accredited University is preferred.
- 5-7 years direct industry experience in the PVF/distribution/manufacturing segment.
- 5 years or more experience in successfully managing multiple initiatives and managing direct reports.
- Strong motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to continually develop and mentor a cohesive team, that is self sufficient, and strives to go the extra mile to support our client needs.
- Problem solver with a proven track record.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self motivated and detail oriented.
- Business management background.
- Qualified and experienced with MS-Office and all facets of Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.