Inside Technical – Quotations/Customer Service Industrial & Commercial Valves, Fittings & Actuation
The position will be part of a strong national team responsible for the continued growth and success of M. A. Stewart & Sons Ltd. Industrial and Commercial Quotations Department. The qualified individual will have the proven ability to set and achieve long range goals and to succeed within a cooperative group environment. In servicing the Industrial, Process, Oil & Gas, Refining and Commercial Construction markets you will develop mutually beneficial internal and external customer relationships through new and existing business contacts. Your core objective will be the development and the market acceptance of the MAS brands through a network of end-users, contractors, fabricators & distribution customers. 100% Customer Service will be the expectation.
- Develop sales opportunities by communicating with existing and new customers
- Evaluate RFQ’s, quotations, specifications and functional requirements in order to provide the appropriate products to offer
- Apply knowledge of the applicable industry standards to customer queries providing answers to technical questions and insure proposed products are compliant with the project and customer specifications
- Follow up with customers on all opportunities regularly to close
- Enter and maintain customer quotations and orders
- Manage customer satisfaction with all existing customers by delivering the utmost in customer service.
- Monitor and track expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Effectively resolve customer issues as they arise
- Self-motivated and results oriented approach to business
- Professional accomplishments that reflect strong business development achievements as well as meeting fixed deadlines
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team player, customer service oriented and works well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
A relevant degree or 3-5 years of experience in the PVF industry, preferably in a related or a background in Industrial or Commercial valves.