Saskatchewan or Manitoba, Canada
This 65 plus year, privately held company is currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to support our dynamic, team-based environment in Edmonton, Alberta. Our company delivers best in class sales, distribution and manufacturing services to the oil/gas, refining, power, industrial and commercial PVF markets. As a senior member of the team, this person will also carry the responsibility of leadership, by creating an environment rich culture where best actions, creates the best results. This includes but is not limited to process development, creating & monitoring procedures, training and creating an overall customer/market-based work place.
Position: Warehouse person
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
Surrey, British Columbia
Day shift, Benefits, RRSP
Successful applicant must be self-motivated and work well in a safe, clean and a great team environment.
– be available to work overtime
– be able to work at a fast pace all day
– be reliable
– be able to lift heavy products up to 80lbs
– work well on your own to meet deadlines
– have strong communication skills
– Forklift experience an asset (Counter balance and Reach truck) but will provide training if necessary
Duties will include:
– order picking and packing
– shipping and receiving
– putting away stock
Salary commensurate on experience and after probation period, the applicant can enjoy the benefits and stability that we can offer.
How to Apply
Contact: Mike May